• Premium high impact modified acrylic – 5 Year Warranty, the longest warranty in the industry
• Very durable – The same material is used around hockey rinks, sky lights, optical lenses, etc.
• D.O.T. Approved – Exceeds industry and D.O.T. standards
• UV protection – windshield will not discolor or haze from the sun or weather
• Rain-X safe
Choosing a Size
Looking Over the Windshield
The ideal height is where the top edge of the windshield is level with the tip of your nose. This gives you about 2” to see over the top of the windshield when you are looking straight ahead. With this height, the wind will clear the top of your head for a comfortable and quiet ride. The taller you go the better it feels, especially for the passenger, as long as the top edge doesn’t creep up into your line of sight.
Looking Through the Windshield
The ideal height is where the top edge of the windshield is about 2″ above your line of sight. This gives the most comfort and protection for both the rider and the passenger, but when it rains and the windshield gets wet and dirty it gets harder to see through the windshield.
– If you have a tall windshield on your bike, you can place a piece of Blue Painters Masking Tape on your windshield with the top edge of the tape at different heights and take a short ride to get settled into your normal riding position.
– If you have a short windshield on your bike, you can tape different size pieces of cardboard on your windshield with Blue Painters Masking Tape and take a slow ride to get settled into your normal riding position.
Test Ride our Windshield
Your windshield will come with a protective plastic film applied to both sides of the windshield. Make sure to leave the plastic on the windshield, mount the windshield and take a short test ride, as long as you have good visibility.
If you are not completely satisfied with the height or performance of the windshield, you may return the windshield for a different size or for full credit (less any shipping charges) as long as the windshield is like new and the protective plastic film has not been removed.
Take your time . . . make sure it is right. No worries if you order in the winter months and it takes until Spring to try it out.
All I can say is that the shield is awesome.
I have received the shield and was waiting for the guy to return the painted clip-on unit. I have completed the final assembly just now…. And all I can say is that the shield is awesome. The quality and precision of the holes are more precise than the original Harley shield. I am really impressed with the tinted affects and also the quality of the edges. I am also really impressed with how it complements the overall look. Thanks for a great product.
Review By: Morne – Namibia
The shield is crystal clear, with no distortion, even when looking through the recurve area.
I recently purchased a 23” windshield from you for my 2018 Fat Boy. I am more than pleased with your product, to say the least. I am very impressed with the quality of the shield and the obvious high level of workmanship involved in the manufacturing process. The shield is crystal clear, with no distortion, even when looking through the recurve area. I have been riding for 42 years. This is the first time that I have ever taken the time to write a review on a purchased product. Thank you for producing a fine product.
Review By: Kevin – Bloomfield, NE (23″ Clear)