• Premium high impact modified acrylic – 5 Year Warranty, the longest warranty in the industry
• Very durable – The same material is used around hockey rinks, sky lights, optical lenses, etc.
• D.O.T. Approved – Exceeds industry and D.O.T. standards
• UV protection – windshield will not discolor or haze from the sun or weather
• Rain-X safe
Choosing a Size
Looking Over the Windshield
The ideal height is where the top edge of the windshield is level with the tip of your nose. This gives you about 2” to see over the top of the windshield when you are looking straight ahead. With this height, the wind will clear the top of your head for a comfortable and quiet ride. The taller you go the better it feels, especially for the passenger, as long as the top edge doesn’t creep up into your line of sight.
Looking Through the Windshield
The ideal height is where the top edge of the windshield is about 2″ above your line of sight. This gives the most comfort and protection for both the rider and the passenger, but when it rains and the windshield gets wet and dirty it gets harder to see through the windshield.
– If you have a tall windshield on your bike, you can place a piece of Blue Painters Masking Tape on your windshield with the top edge of the tape at different heights and take a short ride to get settled into your normal riding position.
– If you have a short windshield on your bike, you can tape different size pieces of cardboard on your windshield with Blue Painters Masking Tape and take a slow ride to get settled into your normal riding position.
Test Ride our Windshield
Your windshield will come with a protective plastic film applied to both sides of the windshield. Make sure to leave the plastic on the windshield, mount the windshield and take a short test ride, as long as you have good visibility.
If you are not completely satisfied with the height or performance of the windshield, you may return the windshield for a different size or for full credit (less any shipping charges) as long as the windshield is like new and the protective plastic film has not been removed.
Take your time . . . make sure it is right. No worries if you order in the winter months and it takes until Spring to try it out.
Click Link to View Video
20″ Dark Grey for the CVO Road King
It looks and works perfectly.
Just want to say thank you for a perfect transaction, excellent delivery and an exceptional product. It looks and works perfectly, thank you! 2013 CVO Road King.
Review By: Randy – Kingfisher, OK
This experience with the new Freedom Shields windshield is INCREDIBLE.
John, I just wanted to let you know my thoughts of your CVO Road King windshield. I just returned from a 600 Mile trip up California’s Pacific Coast Highway. This experience with the new Freedom Shields windshield is INCREDIBLE. I no longer have the noise associated with the stock HD wind-splitter, and I feel much more protected. I can actually hear my sound system much better as well. The fit and finish of your product, is OUTSTANDING. I have recommended this windshield to my brother in Colorado. Thanks for helping me get the RIGHT windshield. All the best.
Review By: Fran – Valencia, CA
Love it! Works perfect.
Installed today..looks good on the 21 year old!!..Love it! Works perfect on stock windsplitter brackets and my bike is a 2002 FLHRI Road King TC88.
Review By: Philippe – Battle Ground, WA
CVO Road King Windshield Review
You did an outstanding job on this and I appreciate it. It is really nice and works awesome. It is so much better than the stock one with the vent in it. I have purchased several shields from Freedom Shields and not once have I been disappointed. It is 2 inches higher and 2 inches wider. Great windshield.
Review By: Michael – Newport, VT